We’re pretty damn sure we’re not the only ones waiting for the day when we can finally clone ourselves. Sometimes those chaotic moments as Mom require more than a cup of coffee, meditation or some Solange blasting on repeat. You know the days we’re referring to – you grab your Armitron watch and your cell as you rush to get the kids to school, only to realize they left their lunch behind. You’re praying to the MTA Gods for no major delays so you can slay your colleagues with your morning meeting magic. And if you’re a SAHM or Stay at home/work from home mom like some of us, we feel your pain even more. Have you ever had your toddler spill coffee across your laptop and the freshly folded laundry all in the same afternoon?
Being a bad-ass mama is tough and we all know every now and then we should carve out more “me” time. Luckily our blogger boos Audrey and Vera hosted a stylish Mom’s Night out last month where local bloggers, influencers and their mamas could get a peak at latest watch designs from Armitron .
As we entered the showroom guest were faced with the tough decision of choosing a must have watch that’s perfect for spring thanks to Armitron. While mingling and snapping pics of our arm candy, Audrey & Vera and their special guest, actress Jenna Von Oy gave us the scoop on the latest trends.
Spring 2017 Watch Trends:
· Blush/Rose Gold: Perfect for spring, this color has been all over the runways for this season. With rose-gold hardware and blush-colored straps, these watches are easy to pair with any spring outfit.
· Mesh Straps: Metal, mesh straps are growing in popularity in men’s and women’s watches in gold, silver, rose-gold and even black.
· Luggage-Colored Leather Strap Watches: Easy to dress down, leather strap watches are comfortable and easy to pair with casual attire or spring dresses.
· Gold Hardware with Silver Watch Hands/Numbers: More and more watch designers are mixing metals, with gold-framed faces and silver hands and markers. This two-toned look pairs seamlessly with all types of accessories.
· Simple, Large Faces: The boyfriend look has been in with clothing for a while, and now larger, simpler watch faces are becoming popular for women’s styles, too.
Watches have always been a must have accessory for tons of women on the go and there’s no need to sacrifice style for function. Whether in need of a watch that’s great to wear to the office, or wanting a more laid back style that’s great for weekend brunch & your next Crossfit class, there’s a chic variety mom will love choosing from.
If you’ve been so busy that you haven’t had the chance to find the phenomenal woman in your life a gift or a way to treat yourself to something special, we’re going to help you out!
Burnout is not cute! As friends and business partners we constantly encourage each other to make the effort to take care for ourselves more. To celebrate hard working mom’s everywhere, Sisterhued would like to offer our readers a chance to win a NEW Armitron watch valued at $75 or less. Enter the Giveaway down below and good luck!